Three teachers, 60 students, and 18 historical sites, a daunting task for the GeoHistorian Project and the awesome staff at the Kent Historical Society, especially considering the difficulty in locating resources for some of the sites we’re researching this time around. However, we’re getting increasing amounts of support from the local community, as people at various locations have been generous with their time and resources.
So far we’ve received contributions from
- Luna from Empire (Link Block)
- Doug Fuller from Doug Fuller Design Group Architects (Link Block)
- Sue Nelson from Sue Nelson Designs Ltd. (Kline’s Grocery)
- Charlie Thomas from Ray’s Place (Ray’s/Central Hotel/Thompson’s Drug)
- Sally Beckwith from Beckwith Orchard
- Lisa Kaye from Stoddard’s Frozen Custard
- Elaine Mattern at Davey Tree (John Davey House)
- and last but not least Amanda Faehnel from the Kent State University Libraries, Special Collections and Archives.
Added on October 27, 2011:
- Jeremy Adams from Dale Adams Enterprises (L.N. Gross Co/Dale Adams Enterprises).
- Kent City Schools (DePeyster Building)
- Jon Ridinger (Davey Elementary School)